(fwd) Re: [PHPLIB] installation (newbie) FAQ??

Andrey Gerzhov (kittle@freeland.kiev.ua)
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:52:56 +0200 (EET)

-- forwarded message --
From: "Patrick _" <phplib@hotmail.com>
To: ahmet_tuncer@hotmail.com, phplib@lists.netuse.de
Subject: Re: [PHPLIB] installation (newbie) FAQ??
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 02:10:37 GMT
Newsgroups: alex.gated.phplib

List:
Is there a FAQ & FAQ maintainer? We have seen so many questions like this.
This should really be in a FAQ. I am willing to put something together. Let
me know your thoughts, Patrick

Hi Ahmet,

Here is something that I use and works for me:
Let's assume that your ISP has put your webdirectory in:
/www/tuncer.com/

===start .htaccess===
php3_magic_quotes_gpc off
php3_track_vars on
php3_auto_prepend_file "/www/tuncer.com/include/prepend.php3"
php3_include_path "/www/tuncer.com/include"
===end .htaccess===

Now put your phplib files in /www/tuncer.com/include
and put your .htaccess file in /www/tuncer.com

Goodluck,
Patrick